top of page
- Anthology Series is Out on the Web Nowhttps://www.doyourbestseries.com/Anthology Series is Out on the Web Nowhttps://www.doyourbestseries.com/The ‘Do Your Best: Anthology Series’ examines the unique lives and circumstances of young adults in America as they work through various obstacles that life puts in their way.
- Sat, Jun 10AMDA StudiosJun 10, 2023, 5:00 PMAMDA Studios, 244 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USAIt's 1970, and the college students who live in Hillendale Hall are about to graduate. They each chase their dreams and grapple with an uncertain future, but the Vietnam War is raging, and one student is determined to hold a rally to stop it. Somehow, it all works out...
- Fri, Jul 30https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZJul 30, 2021, 7:00 PM EDThttps://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZThe Play Reading Network Presents A CONCENTRATED FIRE by Robert Caisley Directed by Matt Acquard
- Sat, May 22NewPerspectivesTC YouTube ChannelMay 22, 2021, 2:00 PM – May 26, 2021, 11:55 PMNewPerspectivesTC YouTube ChannelWritten in 1790, THE NECESSITY OF DIVORCE offered a radical vision of marriage as an equal partnership, delivered with playful humor & wit!
- Sat, Jul 18https://www.thetheaterproject.org/Jul 18, 2020, 2:00 PM EDThttps://www.thetheaterproject.org/The Cranford Public Library invites everyone to attend a live theatrical performance - from the safety and comfort of your living room. New Jersey’s own Theater Project will present a script-in-hand readings of "Napoleon Bonaparte! Marie Antoinette! -- Cinderella?" by Lynn Marie Macy.
- Thu, Jun 25NewPerspectivesTC YouTube ChannelJun 25, 2020, 7:00 PM EDT – Jun 26, 2020, 11:00 PM EDTNewPerspectivesTC YouTube ChannelA virtual Benefit to support NPTC's Women's Work Full-length LAB! I will be performing in a reading of LAST TRANSIT OF VENUS by Lynn Marie Macy as Monika Dager/Alecto.
- Sun, May 24https://www.facebook.com/events/66195562772May 24, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDThttps://www.facebook.com/events/66195562772Hi theatre goers, fans of literature, and all friends and family! We welcome you to our online performance of "The Time of Your Life" by William Saroyan. A Zoom link will be given closer to the performance date. Hope to see you all there!
- Fri, Nov 08New Perspectives Theatre CompanyNov 08, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PMNew Perspectives Theatre Company, 456 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA"Fatal Friendship" written in 1698 by Catherine Trotter. This is part of a series of staged readings of plays by women, written over ten centuries. The aim is to restore women playwrights place in the history of theatre, by reminding us that they exist and empowering us to build on their success.
bottom of page